- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Zanu PF people never seem to learn the first law of survival in the despot led party, which is simply that you never cross Grace Mugabe’s path if you want to last long in the regime. The acting provincial chairman for Mashonaland West, Ziyambi Ziyambi has learnt this the hard way as he was reportedly booted on charges of ‘dishonesty and failure to discharge his duties as prescribed in his job description. News received shows that…Read More