- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
Tajamuka/ sesijikile yesterday stormed Harare’s Highfield Registrar general office demanding Electoral reforms
The political pressure group Tajamuka/ sesijikile yesterday stormed Harare’s Highfield Registrar general office led by the group spokesperson Promise Mkhwananzi and Denford Ngadziore. The group numbering close to twenty staged this protest in defiance of the oppressive ban on public protests to highlight the need for urgent electoral reforms to level the skewered political field ahead of the 2018 ballot. More news to follow…by Sibusiso Ngwenya