- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
Tajamuka/ sesijikile yesterday stormed Harare’s Highfield Registrar general office demanding Electoral reforms
The political pressure group Tajamuka/ sesijikile yesterday stormed Harare’s Highfield Registrar general office led by the group spokesperson Promise Mkhwananzi and Denford Ngadziore. The group numbering close to twenty staged this protest in defiance of the oppressive ban on public protests to highlight the need for urgent electoral reforms to level the skewered political field ahead of the 2018 ballot. More news to follow…by Sibusiso Ngwenya