- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
Tajamuka/ sesijikile yesterday stormed Harare’s Highfield Registrar general office demanding Electoral reforms
The political pressure group Tajamuka/ sesijikile yesterday stormed Harare’s Highfield Registrar general office led by the group spokesperson Promise Mkhwananzi and Denford Ngadziore. The group numbering close to twenty staged this protest in defiance of the oppressive ban on public protests to highlight the need for urgent electoral reforms to level the skewered political field ahead of the 2018 ballot. More news to follow…by Sibusiso Ngwenya