- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
The jailed two , MDC T are ward 1 and ward 5 candidates Mlandu Ncube and Felix Mhaka (ward 5) along with MDC T party activist Erick Gono.
A man on the wanted by the law, is Kunashe Muchemwa, who also recently received the same conviction by the court on account of the same charges, is still on the run from the law, with an arrest warrant, out for him.
Khupe’s faction was at the time in control of the party’s Bulawayo provincial offices. Khupe’s personal assistant, Witness Dube, suffered a deep cut on the head during the skirmishes.
It is reported that the wanted man, Muchemwa along with 12 other people who included the Bulawayo deputy mayor Gift Banda were arrested over violence at the MDC-T Bulawayo office in a fight allegedly between Khupe and MDC Alliance supporters battling for control of the MDC T party offices in Bulawayo when the party founder Morgan Tsvangirai died earlier on this year.
The court has acquitted eight of them.
it is also reported that the same Muchemwa was in 2014 arrested along with other MDC-T members for robbery and theft for reportedly hijacking a a Matabeleland North MDC T vehicle belonging to MDC T party provincial chairperson, Sengezo Tshabangu, whom they accused of being a member of the opposition Tendai Biti-led MDC Renewal Team. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.