- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
The jailed two , MDC T are ward 1 and ward 5 candidates Mlandu Ncube and Felix Mhaka (ward 5) along with MDC T party activist Erick Gono.
A man on the wanted by the law, is Kunashe Muchemwa, who also recently received the same conviction by the court on account of the same charges, is still on the run from the law, with an arrest warrant, out for him.
Khupe’s faction was at the time in control of the party’s Bulawayo provincial offices. Khupe’s personal assistant, Witness Dube, suffered a deep cut on the head during the skirmishes.
It is reported that the wanted man, Muchemwa along with 12 other people who included the Bulawayo deputy mayor Gift Banda were arrested over violence at the MDC-T Bulawayo office in a fight allegedly between Khupe and MDC Alliance supporters battling for control of the MDC T party offices in Bulawayo when the party founder Morgan Tsvangirai died earlier on this year.
The court has acquitted eight of them.
it is also reported that the same Muchemwa was in 2014 arrested along with other MDC-T members for robbery and theft for reportedly hijacking a a Matabeleland North MDC T vehicle belonging to MDC T party provincial chairperson, Sengezo Tshabangu, whom they accused of being a member of the opposition Tendai Biti-led MDC Renewal Team. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.