- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
The jailed two , MDC T are ward 1 and ward 5 candidates Mlandu Ncube and Felix Mhaka (ward 5) along with MDC T party activist Erick Gono.
A man on the wanted by the law, is Kunashe Muchemwa, who also recently received the same conviction by the court on account of the same charges, is still on the run from the law, with an arrest warrant, out for him.
Khupe’s faction was at the time in control of the party’s Bulawayo provincial offices. Khupe’s personal assistant, Witness Dube, suffered a deep cut on the head during the skirmishes.
It is reported that the wanted man, Muchemwa along with 12 other people who included the Bulawayo deputy mayor Gift Banda were arrested over violence at the MDC-T Bulawayo office in a fight allegedly between Khupe and MDC Alliance supporters battling for control of the MDC T party offices in Bulawayo when the party founder Morgan Tsvangirai died earlier on this year.
The court has acquitted eight of them.
it is also reported that the same Muchemwa was in 2014 arrested along with other MDC-T members for robbery and theft for reportedly hijacking a a Matabeleland North MDC T vehicle belonging to MDC T party provincial chairperson, Sengezo Tshabangu, whom they accused of being a member of the opposition Tendai Biti-led MDC Renewal Team. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.