- TWENTY-SEVEN MBT TRANSPORT BUS passengers heading for Beitbridge were early yesterday robbed of thousands of dollars in money and valuables by three gunmen, just after the Lutumba tollgate along the Beitbridge-Masvingo highway approximately 20 kilometres before Beitbridge border town.
- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
US GVT DEPLOYS MILITARY FORCE ON US SOIL: The US constitution only allows the deployment of the US military if the nation is under invasion. The President Donald Trump has now deployed a 5200 strong military force to the Mexican border, in the face of what is seen as an invasion by the approaching migrant force travelling North from Central America. The migrant caravan made up of several thousands of Central American migrants is slowly approaching the US through southern Mexico. Trump says they will not be allowed through into the US and urges them to turn back, arguing that they need to use the official route of seeking access officially. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.