- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
US GVT DEPLOYS MILITARY FORCE ON US SOIL: The US constitution only allows the deployment of the US military if the nation is under invasion. The President Donald Trump has now deployed a 5200 strong military force to the Mexican border, in the face of what is seen as an invasion by the approaching migrant force travelling North from Central America. The migrant caravan made up of several thousands of Central American migrants is slowly approaching the US through southern Mexico. Trump says they will not be allowed through into the US and urges them to turn back, arguing that they need to use the official route of seeking access officially. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.