- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
Zimbabwe is a broken nation, brought down on to its knees by the filthy rich, president Robert Mugabe and his Zim1 family, Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats, who continuously loot national wealth and resources under the guise of ‘Black empowerment and Indigenisation, which are nothing more than /legalised crime and corruption’photos-bulawayo24