- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
We have received photos depicting violence amongst MDC T, in which MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe, who just aweek ago was almost torched alive in a thatched hut by MDC T supporters at the late MDC T president Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, has now had her driver heavily assaulted and left bleeding by alleged MDC T president Nelson Chamisa’s supporters at the MDC-T Bulawayo offices cusing major damage to their vehicle amongst other things. This time it wasn’t violent Zanu pf soldiers, police, CIO and militia, but MDC T,…its certainly going to be an interesting election with the ongoing violence in MDC T.
Just Last year again Vice President MDC T was almost killed at the MDC T Bulawayo Offices by MDC T thugs,..three openly aggressive murderous acts which left victims bleeding, only involving MDC T,.no Zanu pf, no police, CIO, militia or other. Hmmn and people seriously thought that Zanu pf are killers,…hmmn! We will update readers once we have the full story. At this rate, the public are seriously loosing reason not to vote for a ‘peaceful’ Mnangagwa,..I’m just saying that Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats are the winners as they keep laughing at the disorder, violence, disregard for constitutionalism and all thats happening in the leading opposition force MDC T,…meanwhile here are the photos online. – More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. Photos– Byo24News