- UNITED STATES LAUNCHES a five-year $35 million program that will offer services to 250,000 HIV-affected orphans and vulnerable children, 59,500 households, and 15,000 vulnerable youth.
- MURDER: INYATHI MAN (42) , JAILED 17 YEARS FOR KILLING A BAR PATRON in a dispute over 20 cents
- 'MDC ALLIANCE TENDENCY TO DISRESPECT WOMEN IS DISGUSTING'- Zanu-PF Director in the Commissariat, Retired Colonel George Nare
- VP CHIWENGA URGES ZANU PF SUPPORTERS WHO JOINED MDC UNDER MUGABE , to return home and assist in developing Zimbabwe as there is no hope in the opposition.
- SOLDIER ARRESTED AFTER SHOOTING HIS NIECE AND DAUGHTER in a failed attempt to shoot his wife for denying him sex.
We have received photos depicting violence amongst MDC T, in which MDC T Vice President Thokozani Khuphe, who just aweek ago was almost torched alive in a thatched hut by MDC T supporters at the late MDC T president Richard Morgan Tsvangirai, has now had her driver heavily assaulted and left bleeding by alleged MDC T president Nelson Chamisa’s supporters at the MDC-T Bulawayo offices cusing major damage to their vehicle amongst other things. This time it wasn’t violent Zanu pf soldiers, police, CIO and militia, but MDC T,…its certainly going to be an interesting election with the ongoing violence in MDC T.
Just Last year again Vice President MDC T was almost killed at the MDC T Bulawayo Offices by MDC T thugs,..three openly aggressive murderous acts which left victims bleeding, only involving MDC T,.no Zanu pf, no police, CIO, militia or other. Hmmn and people seriously thought that Zanu pf are killers,…hmmn! We will update readers once we have the full story. At this rate, the public are seriously loosing reason not to vote for a ‘peaceful’ Mnangagwa,..I’m just saying that Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats are the winners as they keep laughing at the disorder, violence, disregard for constitutionalism and all thats happening in the leading opposition force MDC T,…meanwhile here are the photos online. – More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya. Photos– Byo24News