- WINTER IS HERE AND TOUGH NEW MEASURES to control the spread of coronavirus in the north-east of England, now take the total number of people across the UK in lockdown to over 10 million people. AT 10:30 am today the whole of England could possibly be placed into lockdown due to the rise in coronavirus infection....LIFE IS TURNING UPSIDE DOWN!
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS THERE IS NO CRISIS IN ZIMBABWE AND THANKS BRAINWASHED Zimbabweans for remaining resolute in defiance of machinations by opposition elements to foment instability in the country.
- NELSON CHAMISA at the start of 2020, promised , he will unseat Mnangagwa who will fall within the first five weeks of 2020...hmn!
- THOKOZANE KHUPHE, MDC-T HAS RESOLVED TO RECALL ALL REMAINING MDC ALLIANCE MPs AND COUNCILLORS , setting the stage for a bruising fight in forthcoming by-elections.
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ZESA HOLDINGS, DR SYDNEY GATA has been re-instated to his position as Executive Chairman.
WELCOME to newzimbabwevision media platforms for debate:
Please email your articles, on issues directly affecting the welfare of the ordinary person in the motherland such as Political ,Economic, Equality, Girl Child, Peace, Good Governance, Democracy, Human rights, Accountability, Service Delivery in Employment, Housing ,Education, Health care, Transport, Water reticulation issues and any pertinent topic to firstname.lastname@example.org for publication by our newsdesk and sharing across our news newzimbabwevision media platforms such as
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans group 66,837members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION group , 28,618 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group, 15,960 members
4) Newzimbabwevision media website with 14,865 likes
5) My timeline with 5000 friends and followed by 5,896 people.
Please like our website and continue to engage in debate, invite and add as many friends as possible across all platforms.
Zimbabwe has 16 official languages,Chewa, Chibarwe, English, Kalanga, “Koisan” (presumably Tsoa), Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign languages, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa, so, if you comment in any group in any language but please add a sentence in English to summarise your comment . Thank you. Sibusiso Ngwenya.