- INTERAFRICA BUS FROM BULAWAYO MUTARE; -An Interafrica bus from Bulawayo to Mutare was involved in a head on collision with a UD truck yesterday near Masvingo and six people were killed.
- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
WELCOME to newzimbabwevision media platforms for debate:
Please email your articles, on issues directly affecting the welfare of the ordinary person in the motherland such as Political ,Economic, Equality, Girl Child, Peace, Good Governance, Democracy, Human rights, Accountability, Service Delivery in Employment, Housing ,Education, Health care, Transport, Water reticulation issues and any pertinent topic to email@example.com for publication by our newsdesk and sharing across our news newzimbabwevision media platforms such as
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans group 66,837members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION group , 28,618 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group, 15,960 members
4) Newzimbabwevision media website with 14,865 likes
5) My timeline with 5000 friends and followed by 5,896 people.
Please like our website and continue to engage in debate, invite and add as many friends as possible across all platforms.
Zimbabwe has 16 official languages,Chewa, Chibarwe, English, Kalanga, “Koisan” (presumably Tsoa), Nambya, Ndau, Ndebele, Shangani, Shona, sign languages, Sotho, Tonga, Tswana, Venda, Xhosa, so, if you comment in any group in any language but please add a sentence in English to summarise your comment . Thank you. Sibusiso Ngwenya.