- (MP) BYO JASMINE KOKS TOFFA REMINDS ZIMBABWEANS THAT VOTER REGISTRATION is still open and calls for the public to register,..see the list of places you can register at:
- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
Zanu-PF First Secretary President Emmerson Mnangagwa has urged Zanu-PF party members to beef up preparations for harmonised 2018 elections to ensure a clear victory for the revolutionary party..hmmn as if Zanu pf has ever lost in the last almost four decades in power. This is set to be a very interesting ballot for everyone as it will be the first time in almost 40 years that Zimbabwe holds an election without Mugabe’s name on the ballot paper and sadly due to ill health on the part of Morgan Tsvagirai the MDC T leader, we may for the first time in 20 years not have his name too on the ballot paper. It looks like the big fish both in the ruling and opposition camps have finally set the ball rolling for big changes in Zimbabwe’s political dispensation.
However to the Discerning eyenewzimbabevision, as exciting as this looks, we really need to steam ahead and catch up with global village in accepting,women leaders, youthful leaders, all tribes and all races as potential leaders and steer clear of this false belief that Shona and Ndebele are the only two tribes in Zimbabwe. They are no more important than the other 14 languages recognised by Zimbabwe’s new constitution . Its just that they always draw the nation back because of their age old hatred towards each other dating back as far as 19Voetsek! They are simply the noisiest lot drowning unity, progress and development with their failure to unite and work together progressively for the benefit of all races, all tribes, our children, descendants and future. Its time we as a nation realise that anyone any tribe, race or gender can lead Zimbabwe to prosperity. Mugabe has fallen, iwe neni tinebasa, next Mnangagwa , Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must fall and we restore democratic civilian rule by the people of Zimbabwe.DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Zimbabwe’s new president Emmerson Mnangagwa in a dark suit, with VP Chiwenga (L) in photo and VP Makhado (R)