- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
This development comes in the wake of Jacob Zuma’s ‘dictator’ henchman deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s forced removal from office by the military. The political dispensation of Africa is peacefully changing, courtesy of Zimbabweans peaceful nature. Zuma had been given the offer by thr ANC NEC to either resign or be recalled from parliarment but he just said do what you want, do they have! One by one the African nationalists from the AU ‘Dictators club; are falling as a new breed of African leaders take step in. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.