- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
OPPOSITION NATIONAL PEOPLE’S PARTY (NPP) leader Joice Mujuru has finally managed to push for a drop of the of the ‘MDC’ prefix in the ‘MDC Alliance’ name and the main opposition party’s logo, as she moots a new grand coalition that would involve at least 84 parties.
The former vice president had refused to be part of the ailing Morgan Tsvangirai-led MDC Alliance over the name, among other issues, arguing it was not neutral.
Last week, she travelled to South Africa (SA) and held talks with Tsvangirai’s two deputies – Thokozani Khupe and Elias Mudzuri – in which they agreed to drop the MDC Alliance name and also the MDC’s open palm symbol ahead of the fast-approaching elections.
Mujuru’s spokesperson, Gift Nyandoro, and MDC secretary-general Douglas Mwonzora, who both attended the meeting of several political parties in the neighbouring country, confirmed that they were working on papers to come up with criteria to choose a new grand coalition leader, as well as fresh name and logo.
Asked if the three MDC officials who went to Cape Town had the blessings of the party and were not acting contrary to Tsvangirai’s aspirations, Mwonzora said the MDC was now packed with “hypocrites”.
“People have gone to America and they did not have the standing committee approval first,” said Mwonzora, referring to the trip to the US by Chamisa,
“The truth of the matter is that after the Chitungwiza rally Chamisa convened a meeting that unanimously resolved that we go to South Africa on Monday I convened the meeting of the presidium and we agreed to go. Chamisa was there. Source Daily News