- US$100Million luxury apartments in Borrowdale West to be named after Mnangagwa.
- ZIMBABWE restricts gatherings and food vending as cholera cases rise
- CCC OPPOSITION now wants Chamisa, Mnangagwa dialogue
- 'I'M the CIO godfather, -plan against me and a I'll know!'-Mnangagwa
- UK based Zimbabwean murdered homeless barrister in UK
Government has shifted pay dates for the bulk of the civil servants to March 31 due to financial constraints.
Public Service Commission secretary Pretty Sunguro announced the dates on Tuesday.
Civil servants where expecting to be paid next week.
Government workers struggled to get their 2015 bonuses.
To date, members of the Zimbabwe National Army and Air Force of Zimbabwe have been paid.
The police, prison services, and health personnel would be paid this month.
The education sector will get bonuses in April and the rest of the civil service in May.Source: Thobekile Zhou