- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Temba Mliswa,the Zanu pf , Norton legislator, who is also a nephew to both Didymus Mutasa and President Emmerson Mnangagwa, says, the MDC Alliance president Nelson Chamisa rigged his way to becoming the MDC-T leader as there was no Congress.
“He claimed rigging when he was beaten hands down by Mwonzora as SG.
“He’s a trail of defeats, even in Kuwadzana did he represent them well during his tenure? History speaks for itself,” said Mliswa via Twitter. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.