- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Temba Mliswa,the Zanu pf , Norton legislator, who is also a nephew to both Didymus Mutasa and President Emmerson Mnangagwa, says, the MDC Alliance president Nelson Chamisa rigged his way to becoming the MDC-T leader as there was no Congress.
“He claimed rigging when he was beaten hands down by Mwonzora as SG.
“He’s a trail of defeats, even in Kuwadzana did he represent them well during his tenure? History speaks for itself,” said Mliswa via Twitter. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.