- Basic Instructions Before leaving Earth (Bible 37) ROMANS 2 God's righteous judgement
- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
Temba Mliswa,the Zanu pf , Norton legislator, who is also a nephew to both Didymus Mutasa and President Emmerson Mnangagwa, says, the MDC Alliance president Nelson Chamisa rigged his way to becoming the MDC-T leader as there was no Congress.
“He claimed rigging when he was beaten hands down by Mwonzora as SG.
“He’s a trail of defeats, even in Kuwadzana did he represent them well during his tenure? History speaks for itself,” said Mliswa via Twitter. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.