- 25 DEAD, 60 INJURED AFTER GUNMEN OPENED FIRE ON AN IRANIAN MILITARY PARADE- Gunmen have opened fire on an Iranian military parade in the south-western city of Ahvaz, killing at least 25 people, including civilians, and injuring 60, state media say
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA has ordered Victoria Falls mayor Somvelo Dhlamini to step down.
- ZIMBABWE CIRCUS CONTINUES AS the Ambrose Mutinhiri-led National Patriotic Front has disbanded and its officials are rejoining Zanu-PF after realising that the events that led to the removal of the Robert Mugabe-led government in November last year were in the best interests of the country.
- VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CHIWENGA advised to sieze total Zimbabwe power at all costs amid reported growing suspicion by his personal military advisor and confidant, exiled and fallen Ethiopian autarch, Mengistu Haile Mariam,
- 'ACCIDENT: A Guruve bound, Mhofu kombi reportedly overturned in Guruve and six people died this morning at about 8am'
Temba Mliswa,the Zanu pf , Norton legislator, who is also a nephew to both Didymus Mutasa and President Emmerson Mnangagwa, says, the MDC Alliance president Nelson Chamisa rigged his way to becoming the MDC-T leader as there was no Congress.
“He claimed rigging when he was beaten hands down by Mwonzora as SG.
“He’s a trail of defeats, even in Kuwadzana did he represent them well during his tenure? History speaks for itself,” said Mliswa via Twitter. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.