- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
Temba Mliswa,the Zanu pf , Norton legislator, who is also a nephew to both Didymus Mutasa and President Emmerson Mnangagwa, says, the MDC Alliance president Nelson Chamisa rigged his way to becoming the MDC-T leader as there was no Congress.
“He claimed rigging when he was beaten hands down by Mwonzora as SG.
“He’s a trail of defeats, even in Kuwadzana did he represent them well during his tenure? History speaks for itself,” said Mliswa via Twitter. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.