- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
China has always supported Zanu-PF since the liberation struggle days in the 1960s and 1970s mainly for its own interest.
Vice-President Emmerson Mnangagwa disclosed the new form cooperation between the two parties in an interview with China Central Television-Africa (CCTV) last week.
The CPC has a close relationship with Zanu-PF dating back to the liberation struggle when the Asian country assisted liberation fighters with training and military equipment. It helped Zanu-PF controversially win the 2013 elections.
Mnangagwa said the latest cooperation between Zimbabwe and China would further strengthen political and economic ties between the two countries.
Mnangagwa said Zanu-PF and the CPC had agreed on exchange programmes both in the women’s and youth leagues.
Recently a United States Subcommittee on Africa, Global Health, Global Human Rights and International Organisations, during a hearing on Zimbabwe, expressed concern about allegations China was building a military base in eastern Zimbabwe.
Defence minister Sydney Sekeramayi has denied the allegations. Source: the independent