- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
FIRST Lady Grace Mugabe has warned BaTonga people that if they want development and support from government they must stop voting for MDC-led by Morgan Tsvangirai, accusing them of not understanding the history of the liberation struggle.
Since 2000 the MDC has been winning in Binga North and South constituencies and in the 2013 harmonised elections the MDC-T won 23 out of the 25 wards.
Binga district is one of the most underdeveloped areas in Matebeleland North province with limited access to roads, mud structure classrooms and poor medical facilities, three decades after independence.
School children and patients walk distances of about 10 km to reach such facilities and services.
Grace, who took to the podium after smoking the traditional Tonga pipe, told a sizeable crowd of mainly Zanu PF supporters, that if they understood and appreciated the history of liberation struggle they would stop voting for the MDC.
“If you continue supporting Tsvangirai you will stay like this, if you understood the history of this country, you would never vote for MDC,” said Grace.
“I know the MDC won the majority seats here in Binga, but come 2018, I know we will be talking of a different story,” she added.
She also told the gathering to be wary of Non-Governmental Organisations as they use food hand-outs to push their regime change agenda.
“These NGOs are taking you for granted, they are giving you food hand-outs, and they are not bringing development,” she said.
Grace added that President Mugabe cares about the welfare of Zimbabweans and no one was going to die of hunger as the government has bought maize from Zambia.
People in the district risk their lives by fishing in the crocodile infested Zambezi River to put food on the table.
Grace was at Binga Kraal Primary school Thursday for the official launch of the Bulawayo Irrigation Scheme project.