- NELSON CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED his presidential spokesperson in the MDC-T faction , Dr Nkululeko Nkululeko Mkastos Sibanda, replacing Luke Tamborinyoka, who is reportedly campaigning for the Goromonzi National Assembly seat.
- All Zimbabweans must realise that we face massive uncertainity to the future, and the future depends on us the people uniting and rising up in absolute defiance to oppressive Zanu pf hegemony, military rule, Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and secureocrats
- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
A commuter omnibus driver who hit and dragged a police officer for 25 metres with his vehicle killing him instantly while speeding off a roadblock three years ago, was today sentenced to an effective three years in jail.
Talent Mudzimba (32) was arrested in 2014 and was initially charged with murder.
During trial at the High Court, the charge was changed to culpable homicide.
The matter was then referred to a lower court for trial.
Mudzimba then appeared before magistrate Ms Nomusa Sabarauta.
He convicted him after a full trial.
Mrs Sabarauta sentenced him to five years in prison before setting aside two years on condition of good behavior.
In addition, he was prohibited from driving all motor vehicles in respect of Class 1 and his licence was cancelled.
Details to follow….Tendai Rupapa Herald
file photo of a previous kombi driver refusing to stop and driving wiyh acop hanging on to his windscree.