- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
Armed police officers dashed to a horrific scene at the en people, including two children, are in hospital after reports of a shooting in the Moss Side area of Manhester city at 2.30am following reports of gunshots on Claremont Road, at a party which was being held after a Caribbean Carnival in the nearby Alexandra Park.
According to the Greater Manchester Police a man , who according to witness reports managed to walk to the ambulance, is hospitalised in a serious stable condition from leg injuries received in the shooting while nine others people, who amongst them include two children, had also been taken to the hospital with pellet-type superficial injuries not life threatening.
The road was , on Sunday morning, cordoned off by the police and it was littered with empty bottles of brandy, drink containers, food wrappers and nitrous oxide canisters across the street from the carnival which draws crowds of thousands every year. We will keep the public updated on developments over the case as we receive more reports on it.
This shooting horror comes soon after a man appeared in court over the Salford. Manchester shooting of a seven-year-old boy and his mum on their doorstep in 2015.
Jayne Hickey, then aged 30, and her son Christian were both shot in the legs when two men knocked on their front door in October 2015.
A total of six other men wre also charged over the shooting of the family, conspiracy to murder and conspiracy to pervert the course of justice. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-BBC-police at the shooting scene in Manchester .