- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
HOME AFFAIRS MINISTER has classified self-exiled former Ministers the deceitful Jonathan Moyo, Zanu pf apologist Saviour Kasukuwere and deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s nephew, Patrick Zhuwao as security risks.
Obert Mpofu made this statement because of the trios actions since the Operation Restore Order coup, which were allegedly hell bent on G40’s continuing attacks on the new Zimbabwe administration under President Mnangagwa, Vice presidents Chiwenga and Mohadi, effectively ‘banishing’ them to exile. Without saying so, he is depicting them as terror threats, therefore ramping up the fight to catch them as that means they are likely a global terror threat and their actions must be flagged worldwide at all ports of entry and their actions and ‘security risk’ back ground must be known so the world becomes aware of the risks around them.
Home Affairs Minister Obert Mpofu who is the former Minister of diamonds at a time when the US$15 Billion diamonds disappeared under Mugabe, Chiadzwa diamond fields were militarised after two Helicopter gunships were used to shoot and kill 140 diamond prospectors in broad day light, owned a bank and is known to own the majority of Bulawayo and Matebeleland North buildings and business empires, but if he is making life miserable for the trio,..big up! However, Obert Mpofu, is arguably one of the richest Zanu pf stalwarts and considered a beneficiary of the Zanu pf lootimg spree, so, we the people will never forget,.. watch out, because we the people of Zimbabwe will get you, as sure as the sun will rise again tomorrow and all criminals will be locked up!
Love or hate Mnangagwa, no Zimbabwean will ever accept this trio escaping justice as most of the misery faced by Zimbabweans over the last 20 years can actually be narrowed down to their actions including Jonathan Moyo’s AIPPA and POSA and therefore will certainly support Mnangagwa’s administration efforts to make the trio feel what millions of Zimbabweans endured all along.
Finally Zanu pf against Zanu pf , lets enoy it, its afree show,..next Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats must fall! The military must return to barracks, we don’t need amilitary regime.
If you know where self-exiled former Ministers Jonathan Moyo, Patrick Zhuwao and Saviour Kasukuwere are holed up, let us know and we will expose them. All Zimbabweans, friends, family, enemies and other must give us any information no matter how small and we will submit it to authorities. These criminals must be found soon before they destabilise the peace in Zimbabwe. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
Photo-MDC T Harvest House head quaters in Harare