- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Please email, articles and photos, your thoughts, comments, opinions, misgivings or other , about issues as they happen on the ground, for publication to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them with the whole world.
Your voice matters! Have your say on Service delivery, employment, water, housing, electricity, health, education, growing .#PeoplePower! , #THISFLAG, #SESIJIKILE / #TAJAMUKA!, protests and any other issues directly affecting the ordinary person, any race, tribe, colour, religion, political orientation or creed. The motherland Zimbabwe belongs to us all, and we all have a duty of care and responsibility towards our children and descendants, to rise up in absolute defiance to oppressive authority, injustice, inequality and poverty. By Sibusiso Ngwenya