- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
After initially rewarding Mugabe with a golden handshake package of US$10 million, we are now informed that the Department of Lands, has been ordered reportedly by Mugabe’s nephew Perence Shiri to carry out a full inventory of Mugabe’s farms for reallocation. At the moment this appears to be an attempt by Mnangagwa’s Zanu pf administration to strip Mugabe of his multiple farms, a total of fourteen farms.
The Mugabe family own Gushungo Estates- 4 046 hectares,
Gushungo Dairies-1 000 hectares in Mazoe,
Iron Mask Estate in Mazowe – 1 046 hectares,
Sigaru Farm in Mazowe-873 hectares,
Gwebi Wood-1 200 hectares in Mazowe,
Gwina Farm in Mazowe-1 445 hectares,
Leverdale Farm in Banket-1 488 hectares,
Highfield Farm in Banket-445 hectares, in Norton,
Cressydale Estate-676 hectares,
Tankatara Farm -575 hectares,
John O’Groat Farm-760 hectares,
Clifford Farm -1 050 hectares,
Bassiville-1 200 hectares
This places deposed former president Robert Mugabe’s family land ownership at a total of 16 000 hectares. The close Robert Mugabe relatives include his late sister Sabina Mugabe, nephew Leo Mugabe, and brother-in-law Grace Mugabe’s brother Reward Marufu who generally own multiple farms.
It is also known that while Mugabe and his Zanu pf continuously used Zimbabweans to create an entropy that fuelled their corruption, always emphasing, land to the blacks and the controversial 51% black ownership policy in Zimbabwe, they were , under the cover of darkness , dining with the ‘devil’.
The Mugabe First Family is reported to have been leasing out land seized from Interfresh Holdings Ltd’s Mazoe Citrus Estate in 2013 to businessman, Hamish Rudland, said to be a major shareholder in CFI Holdings.
Motor mouth former First Lady Grace Mugabe was involved in lengthy court battle with the police aiding her to evict villagers from Manzou Farm in Mazoweso she could build a Robert Mugabe University, hospital and secondary school. Many villagers were left homeless and sleeping out in the open unsheltered from dust, mosquitoes, snakes, rain and other bad weather including thieves, criminals and worst of all even new born babies were left in these horrible conditions due to Grace and Robert Mugabe.
Im sure the Mugabe family are now shaking in their boots after Grace Mugabe happened to cause Mnagagwa’s near death with poisoned ‘Gushungo Alpha Omega diaries icecream’, Mnangagwa’s dismissal from government, even proudly declaring, ‘Stop it!, Who is Mnangagwa, I’m the wife of a president!,..today he is on the verge of stripping her of this ridiculous multiple farm ownership and redistributing national wealth to the people.
In the same light, remember I have always informed the people of Zimbabwe, that Perrance Shiri is actually Mugabe’s nephew from Zvimba. Perrance Shiri was originally named Samson Bigboy Chikerema. Chikerema’s are Mugabe’s family from his mother the late mbuya Bona’s side. If you remember your history, the late nationalist James Chikerema was Mugabe’s cousin.
This is where Zimbabweans should have spotted how evil Mugabe is, because James Chikerema was denied his own cousin, school mate, childhood friend Robert Mugabe, burial at the private Mugabe National Heroes acre in Harare. I’d hazard a guess that the Chikerema family are addressing a past issue happily for all Zimbabweans as Perrance Shiri (Bigboy Samson Chikerema) was instrumental in the fall of Mugabe and now as the Minister of Agriculture is leading the stripping of Mugabe’s multiple farm ownership.
Zimbabwe’s have no issues with the family affair as long as it works out for the ordinary street person,..strip him!
newzimbabwevision media will continue to be the voice of the voiceless, and speak out for the people. I will be continuously in touch with our on the ground contacts around Zimbabwe and expose all the underhand and corrupt land deals that have collapsed our agriculture. Many people will not be happy but we are here for all people all races, all tribes and all political parties. we are here for Zimbabwe’s future, not there to please any side.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles, covering, religion, business, celebrities, fashion, politics, sport, girl child, good governance, democracy, equality, service delivery, health, education, housing, transport and other issues directly affecting the ordinary street person, to us, so we can publish them for you on our site for global readership. All articles must be original, writers name and source acknowledged and where the writer needs to be protected, we will not publish your details. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 123,044 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,801 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,241 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,940 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,500 followers, on my timeline. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Shocked Grace Mugabe