- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
- UK SUSPECTED COVID-19 OUTBREAK has left 13 care home residents dead, at Burlington Court Care Home in Glasgow, with two of the care home's staff tested positive for COVID-19, now hospitalised and being treated in separate hospitals
- CORONAVIRUS: SPAIN- 864 people have died over 24 hours, a fall of 120 deaths, 9,000 dead as infection rate slows down in Spain,
- The total number of Corona-virus deaths across Europe has now gone beyond 30,000.
- CORONA: OVER 260 Zimbabweans, including Botswana deportees , are isolated at Plumtree High School, in unhygienic and squalid conditions
Seven people believed to be part of a well organised human trafficking syndicate that is luring female job seekers to Kuwait, appeared in court yesterday. They allegedly enticed the women on the pretext they have secured decent employment for them in the oil rich country, when in actual fact they are selling them into prostitution and other menial jobs. It also emerged that upon arrival, the victims were placed under “house arrest” and were not…Read More