- 'Mnangagwa’s daughter, Farai Mlotshwa, ‘given’ US$5m starting with US$250 000 by (RBZ) and no invoices issued for the transactions!',
- Chamisa says Mnangagwa risks failure to complete his term of office if he does not embrace the MDC's proposals for political and electoral reforms.
- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel escalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
In the run up to the annual Zanu PF Congress to be held in December 2015 at Victoria Falls, the Zanu PF regime has with effect from 9th November 2015, instituted mass transfer of senior staff. The redeployed staff include Senior Assistant Commissioner A. Guvamombe,who will move from the Police General Headquarters (PGHQ) Crime Unit to the post of Officer Commanding the Police Support Unit. Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General…Read More