- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
In the run up to the annual Zanu PF Congress to be held in December 2015 at Victoria Falls, the Zanu PF regime has with effect from 9th November 2015, instituted mass transfer of senior staff. The redeployed staff include Senior Assistant Commissioner A. Guvamombe,who will move from the Police General Headquarters (PGHQ) Crime Unit to the post of Officer Commanding the Police Support Unit. Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General…Read More