- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General Head Quarters (PGHQ) Legal Services to the PGHQ Crime unit as Police Chief Staff Officer.
POLICE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER N CHIVHAYO will move from the PGHQ Legal Services department to the Police provincial legal services department in Bulawayo, covering Matabeleland North and Matabeleland South provinces.
Senior Assistant Police Commissioner E. Mlilo moves from Depot to the post of director of Legal Services while at the same time Senior Assistant Police Commissioner M Taedzerwa moves from Police Support Unit to the post of Commandant Depot, at Depot.
Assistant Commissioner W. Marecha has been moved to the post of PGHQ Legal Services unit Deputy Director (crime), from Bulawayo.
Police Chief Superintendent A. Mashinda moves from PGHQ Legal Services to Depot as Legal Officer (Depot and Head Law Training.
Police Assistant Commissioner S Thethe, moves from PGHQ Internal Investigations department to National Traffic as Assistant Commissioner , Operations department, while Police Assistant Commissioner B Dube moves from National Traffic department to the position of Assistant Commissioner (Operations)
Assistant Commissioner P Sande has been moved from PGHQ Administration department to the position of Assistant Commissioner (Operations) of National Anti-Stock Theft
Police Assistant Commissioner S Chiwoko moves to Assistant Commissioner (Administration) of Support Unit from the National Anti-Stock Theft unit.
Police Assistant Commissioner S Dube moves from the Support Unit, Southern Region, to the post of Senior Staff Officer at the Internal Investigations department.
Assistant Commissioner H Musiiwa has been transferred from Quartermaster to the post of Assistant Commissioner (Operations) in Midlands province
Police Assistant Commissioner T Nyazema moves from Harare to the post of Senior Staff Officer (Construction) Quartermaster
Chief Superintendent M Chikunguru moves from National Traffic unit to the post of Acting Assistant Commissioner (Crime) in Harare Province.