- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
- ZIMBABWEAN BUYS A bag of sand for US $70 000
- BREAKING NEWS: ZIMPAPERS PLANE , plane crash lands- Four escape death as plane crash lands after engine failure, mid air. BREAKING: Four escape death as plane crash lands
- 'Chin'ono faces 20-year jail term'
Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General Head Quarters (PGHQ) Legal Services to the PGHQ Crime unit as Police Chief Staff Officer.
POLICE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER N CHIVHAYO will move from the PGHQ Legal Services department to the Police provincial legal services department in Bulawayo, covering Matabeleland North and Matabeleland South provinces.
Senior Assistant Police Commissioner E. Mlilo moves from Depot to the post of director of Legal Services while at the same time Senior Assistant Police Commissioner M Taedzerwa moves from Police Support Unit to the post of Commandant Depot, at Depot.
Assistant Commissioner W. Marecha has been moved to the post of PGHQ Legal Services unit Deputy Director (crime), from Bulawayo.
Police Chief Superintendent A. Mashinda moves from PGHQ Legal Services to Depot as Legal Officer (Depot and Head Law Training.
Police Assistant Commissioner S Thethe, moves from PGHQ Internal Investigations department to National Traffic as Assistant Commissioner , Operations department, while Police Assistant Commissioner B Dube moves from National Traffic department to the position of Assistant Commissioner (Operations)
Assistant Commissioner P Sande has been moved from PGHQ Administration department to the position of Assistant Commissioner (Operations) of National Anti-Stock Theft
Police Assistant Commissioner S Chiwoko moves to Assistant Commissioner (Administration) of Support Unit from the National Anti-Stock Theft unit.
Police Assistant Commissioner S Dube moves from the Support Unit, Southern Region, to the post of Senior Staff Officer at the Internal Investigations department.
Assistant Commissioner H Musiiwa has been transferred from Quartermaster to the post of Assistant Commissioner (Operations) in Midlands province
Police Assistant Commissioner T Nyazema moves from Harare to the post of Senior Staff Officer (Construction) Quartermaster
Chief Superintendent M Chikunguru moves from National Traffic unit to the post of Acting Assistant Commissioner (Crime) in Harare Province.