- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General Head Quarters (PGHQ) Legal Services to the PGHQ Crime unit as Police Chief Staff Officer.
POLICE ASSISTANT COMMISSIONER N CHIVHAYO will move from the PGHQ Legal Services department to the Police provincial legal services department in Bulawayo, covering Matabeleland North and Matabeleland South provinces.
Senior Assistant Police Commissioner E. Mlilo moves from Depot to the post of director of Legal Services while at the same time Senior Assistant Police Commissioner M Taedzerwa moves from Police Support Unit to the post of Commandant Depot, at Depot.
Assistant Commissioner W. Marecha has been moved to the post of PGHQ Legal Services unit Deputy Director (crime), from Bulawayo.
Police Chief Superintendent A. Mashinda moves from PGHQ Legal Services to Depot as Legal Officer (Depot and Head Law Training.
Police Assistant Commissioner S Thethe, moves from PGHQ Internal Investigations department to National Traffic as Assistant Commissioner , Operations department, while Police Assistant Commissioner B Dube moves from National Traffic department to the position of Assistant Commissioner (Operations)
Assistant Commissioner P Sande has been moved from PGHQ Administration department to the position of Assistant Commissioner (Operations) of National Anti-Stock Theft
Police Assistant Commissioner S Chiwoko moves to Assistant Commissioner (Administration) of Support Unit from the National Anti-Stock Theft unit.
Police Assistant Commissioner S Dube moves from the Support Unit, Southern Region, to the post of Senior Staff Officer at the Internal Investigations department.
Assistant Commissioner H Musiiwa has been transferred from Quartermaster to the post of Assistant Commissioner (Operations) in Midlands province
Police Assistant Commissioner T Nyazema moves from Harare to the post of Senior Staff Officer (Construction) Quartermaster
Chief Superintendent M Chikunguru moves from National Traffic unit to the post of Acting Assistant Commissioner (Crime) in Harare Province.