- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
- ZIMBABWEAN BUYS A bag of sand for US $70 000
- BREAKING NEWS: ZIMPAPERS PLANE , plane crash lands- Four escape death as plane crash lands after engine failure, mid air. BREAKING: Four escape death as plane crash lands
- 'Chin'ono faces 20-year jail term'
In the run up to the annual Zanu PF Congress to be held in December 2015 at Victoria Falls, the Zanu PF regime has with effect from 9th November 2015, instituted mass transfer of senior staff. The redeployed staff include Senior Assistant Commissioner A. Guvamombe,who will move from the Police General Headquarters (PGHQ) Crime Unit to the post of Officer Commanding the Police Support Unit. Senior Assistant Commissioner T.B Mhiripiri will move from from Police General…Read More