- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
THE Bulawayo City Council is set to introduce water shedding in the next three weeks. The latest council report shows that dwindling water levels at the city’s six supply dams have forced the local authority to introduce a 24-hour water shedding schedule for residents at the beginning of next month. Water shedding is a system of conserving tap water by cutting supplies for a fixed period. At its height in 2013, Bulawayo residents…Read More