- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
The ZimFirst has lamented that Zimbabwe businesses are currently being forced to conduct their businesses under the candle lights and development which the party says can only be resolved if it gets into power. ZimFirst official Daniel Mvula posted on Facebook that his party was not impressed by the conditions prevailing as there is serious electricity load shedding in the country. “Zimbabwe is being forced to do ‘business by candlelight’ – here’s why Jonathan Garber…Read More