- "We can't work with miracle economic policies, no it won't work waking up RTGS and Bond now being Zim Dollar.That is illegal !." Ex VP Joice Mujuru.
- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
The ZimFirst has lamented that Zimbabwe businesses are currently being forced to conduct their businesses under the candle lights and development which the party says can only be resolved if it gets into power. ZimFirst official Daniel Mvula posted on Facebook that his party was not impressed by the conditions prevailing as there is serious electricity load shedding in the country. “Zimbabwe is being forced to do ‘business by candlelight’ – here’s why Jonathan Garber…Read More