- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
The Zimbabwe Human Rights NGO Forum has reported that following severe brutalization by the police the activists have sought medical treatment amid indications most of them were seriously injured during the attacks. The organisation said from 1 – 17 September 2016, 28 victims of organised violence and torture sought treatment for their injuries. “These victims had been assaulted in incidents in Harare, Epworth, Chitungwiza, Bindura, and Chiadzwa, or during the widespread violence on 17 September,…Read More