- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
Zimbabwe’s Vehicle Inspectorate Departments (VID) depots in Zimbabwe are known to be rock beds of corruption with numerous full and provisional licences issued under questionable circumstances to undeserving individuals who may not be present in the country or at the depot and even if they are present, are not the people who actually take the tests meaning, …money talks!. A total of 32 officers spread across 13 Vehicle Inspectorate Departments (VID) depots in Zimbabwe, have…Read More