- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
Zimbabwe’s Vehicle Inspectorate Departments (VID) depots in Zimbabwe are known to be rock beds of corruption with numerous full and provisional licences issued under questionable circumstances to undeserving individuals who may not be present in the country or at the depot and even if they are present, are not the people who actually take the tests meaning, …money talks!. A total of 32 officers spread across 13 Vehicle Inspectorate Departments (VID) depots in Zimbabwe, have…Read More