- Disco queen, Patricia Majalisa, the Akulalwa Ziyawa hit maker a darling of Zimbabwe and Botswana, has died.
- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
The ZimFirst has lamented that Zimbabwe businesses are currently being forced to conduct their businesses under the candle lights and development which the party says can only be resolved if it gets into power. ZimFirst official Daniel Mvula posted on Facebook that his party was not impressed by the conditions prevailing as there is serious electricity load shedding in the country. “Zimbabwe is being forced to do ‘business by candlelight’ – here’s why Jonathan Garber…Read More