- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
- AMERICA BURNS AS BLACKS FIGHT SYSTEMIC RACISM, see photos as protests spread across US over George Floyd death.
- ZANU PF WEALTH AND POWER MONOPOLY'-Mnangagwa's top bodyguard Valdano Brown, lands lucrative Covid-19 supply deals
- 14 MALAWIANS REPATRIATED BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY after staging a three-day hunger strike to protest their quarantine at Masvingo Teachers.
National Patriotic Front Spokesperson Jealousy Mawarire has alleged that Econet boss Strive Masiyiwa is a beneficiary of government tenders courtesy of the late General Solomon Mujuru and his wife Joice Mujuru.Mawarire disputed Masiyiwa’s narrative that his first company was Econet which he started with $75.Find Mawarire’s full statement below: By May 1991, Strive Masiyiwa, thru his Co, Retrofit, had already gotten a govt tender to electrify Victoria Falls Airport yet the guy, in some business…Read More