- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
National Patriotic Front Spokesperson Jealousy Mawarire has alleged that Econet boss Strive Masiyiwa is a beneficiary of government tenders courtesy of the late General Solomon Mujuru and his wife Joice Mujuru.Mawarire disputed Masiyiwa’s narrative that his first company was Econet which he started with $75.Find Mawarire’s full statement below: By May 1991, Strive Masiyiwa, thru his Co, Retrofit, had already gotten a govt tender to electrify Victoria Falls Airport yet the guy, in some business…Read More