- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Mugabe’s decision to place the ‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ on high alert is typically, evidence of how vindictive the brutal leader can be. He is a ruthless man whose leadership thrives on the people’s blood and ready to do anything in order to maintain a firm grip on power. lest we forget, in March 2008, Zimbabwe experienced a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election….Read More