- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Mugabe’s decision to place the ‘Joint Operations Command (Joc)’ on high alert is typically, evidence of how vindictive the brutal leader can be. He is a ruthless man whose leadership thrives on the people’s blood and ready to do anything in order to maintain a firm grip on power. lest we forget, in March 2008, Zimbabwe experienced a tumultous time, because of unprecedented electoral violence before and post the 29 March 2008 general election….Read More