- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
MDC President Professor Welshman Ncube This Week, “Every Villager, Each One of Them, is the Hero” Zimbabwe’s liberation struggle which became an armed struggle resulting in immense human losses and suffering during the war was meant to be a glorious revolution bringing together the guerrilla fighters, their nationalist leaders, peasants and workers in one collective supreme effort to dislodge the racist oppressive and repressive Rhodesian regime. Rarely in the history of a nation are citizens…Read More