- Amnesty International has called on the Zimbabwean government to drop "malicious" charges against journalist Hopewell Chin'ono and opposition MDC Alliance officials Fadzayi Mahere and Job Sikhala.
- MINISTER of State for Manicaland Provincial Affairs Minister Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) has died from Covid-19.
- ZANU PF FIRST SECRETARY FOR YOUTH AND CULTURE, veteran nationalist Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91) died this morning.
- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
THE leader of a little-known political party was beginning a nine-year jail stretch yesterday after admitting a plot to bomb President Robert Mugabe’s private business, Alpha Omega Dairy, in Mazowe. Owen Kuchata, 34, leader of the Zimbabwe People’s Front (ZPF), entered guilty pleas last Friday to two counts — one for possessing weaponry for sabotage and another for money laundering over the January 29 plot which was foiled by police. On the first count…Read More