- BETWEEN 50 000 AND 100 000 ZIMBABWEANS WILL DIE OF CORONAVIRUS in the next months, Bulawayo Mpilo Clinical Director Solwayo Ngwenya has foretold.
- INFORMATION MINISTRY PERMANANT SECRETARY NICK MANGWANA has hinted at a total lockdown of Harare and Bulawayo following a spike in Covid-19 positive cases in the two cities.
- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
Owen Kuchata, 34, the leader of the Zimbabwe People’s Front (ZPF), made a brave stance of defiance to Mugabe and Zim1 family oppressive authority and monopoly of wealth and power through an attempt to ‘bomb’ President Robert Mugabe’s private business, Alpha Omega Dairy, in Mazowe. He was jointly charged with accomplice, Borman Ngwenya on charges of insurgency, banditry or terrorism. However, having admitted to the plot, Owen Kuchata, argued in court that Alpha Omega Dairy, is…Read More