- Amnesty International has called on the Zimbabwean government to drop "malicious" charges against journalist Hopewell Chin'ono and opposition MDC Alliance officials Fadzayi Mahere and Job Sikhala.
- MINISTER of State for Manicaland Provincial Affairs Minister Ellen Gwaradzimba (60) has died from Covid-19.
- ZANU PF FIRST SECRETARY FOR YOUTH AND CULTURE, veteran nationalist Morton Dizzy Paul Malianga (91) died this morning.
- AN ARMY-LINKED MINER, ANJIN INVESTMENTS (Pvt) Ltd, grabbed the most lucrative diamond claim in Marange from a firm owned by the government after being relicensed under unclear circumstances, it has emerged.
- ZIMBABWE'S COVID-19 LIKELY TO ESCALATE as one person is dying every hour in the country due to the respiratory disease, health experts have said. Currently, the daily infection rate has reached the 1 000 mark, as the second wave of COVID-19 ravages the country.
Owen Kuchata, 34, the leader of the Zimbabwe People’s Front (ZPF), made a brave stance of defiance to Mugabe and Zim1 family oppressive authority and monopoly of wealth and power through an attempt to ‘bomb’ President Robert Mugabe’s private business, Alpha Omega Dairy, in Mazowe. He was jointly charged with accomplice, Borman Ngwenya on charges of insurgency, banditry or terrorism. However, having admitted to the plot, Owen Kuchata, argued in court that Alpha Omega Dairy, is…Read More