- WEST MIDLANDS POLICE LAUNCH a double murder inquiry after two men were stabbed in robbery at cannabis factory in Brierley Hill, West Midlands, on Thursday
- BREAKING NEWS: MASS SHOOTINGS IN HANAU STATE OF HESSEN EAST OF FRANKFURT GERMANY 25 km away, leaves 8 people dead and several injured.
- VP CHIWENGA Collapsed, on Wednesday last week and was flown to SA , recovered and filed attempted murder charges in SA against his estranged wife Marry Mubaiwa.
- US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo warns that the SA plan to expropriate land without compensation will be "disastrous" for the economy and the nation.
- 'I know the prime minister. I’ve worked with the prime minister for a long time, for many years. He’s absolutely not a racist' says Priti Patel
The Wider Significance of the Judgement of the Constitutional Court on the “Nkandla Matter”. On 31 March, 2016, Chief Justice Mogoeng Mogoeng conveyed the unanimous decision of the Constitutional Court (ConCourt) in the matter of “Economic Freedom Fighters v Speaker of the National Assembly and Others; Democratic Alliance v Speaker of the National Assembly and Others  ZACC 11. This decision has evoked much understandable and inevitable political discussion and activity in our country, which…Read More