- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
Currently Zimbabwe is reeling under an unprecedented unemployment level well above 90%, collapsed Service Delivery in Health care, Education, Housing, Transport , Electricity and Clean water reticulation systems. Not in a million years did anyone expect in this day and age that the 92 year old despot, president Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF could still draw such a crowd in support of their ‘visionless’ pursuit. The filthy rich Mugabe , his Zim 1…Read More