- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
BUSINESS came to a standstill for nearly three hours at ZBC’s Pockets Hill headquarters Friday morning when soldiers manning the gates refused the Messenger of Court access to the premises. ZBC premises around the country are guarded by the Zimbabwe National Army. The Deputy Sheriff and his staff wanted to attach the financially crippled State broadcaster’s property, including vehicles over unpaid water bills and other supplementary rates. ZBC owes Harare City Council more than…Read More