- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Zanu PF United Kingdom Chapter has consoled the over 20 000 workers who lost their jobs after the Supreme Court of July 17 ruled in favour of Zuva Petroleum granting the company permission to fire workers at three months notice. In its FaceBook post the Zanu PF UK said workers take heart.
“The Labour Amendment bill which was gazetted on Friday obligates the employer who heartlessly threw you on the street without even the 3 months notice pay stop and think. Why?” said the chapter. “Because they still have to pay you a month’s salary for each year worked (at the very least). This is so even though they rushed to try to capitalise on the window between the Zuva judgement and State intervention. This is the roll of shame: TN Harlequin, Zimasco, Zisco, Steward Bank, Crest Poultry, Goal Zimbabwe, Clover Leaf, Nyadire Teacher’s College, General Engineering Limited, ZBC, Zimpapers, Metropolitan Bank, MedTech, Zimbabwe Christian College, Windmill, Blueline Dry Cleaners, Zimbabwe Pharmaceuticals, Regency Group of Hotels, ZINARA, Air Zimbabwe, Meikles, CMED, Sino-Zim Cotton, Associated Newspapers, Econet Wireless and Sakunda Logistics.”
The government will soon enact the law which will see companies that ditched workers compensating them and even re instating them if the dismissals were not according to the conduct of the workers. – Seource-bulawayo24em