- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
Zanu PF United Kingdom Chapter has consoled the over 20 000 workers who lost their jobs after the Supreme Court of July 17 ruled in favour of Zuva Petroleum granting the company permission to fire workers at three months notice. In its FaceBook post the Zanu PF UK said workers take heart.
“The Labour Amendment bill which was gazetted on Friday obligates the employer who heartlessly threw you on the street without even the 3 months notice pay stop and think. Why?” said the chapter. “Because they still have to pay you a month’s salary for each year worked (at the very least). This is so even though they rushed to try to capitalise on the window between the Zuva judgement and State intervention. This is the roll of shame: TN Harlequin, Zimasco, Zisco, Steward Bank, Crest Poultry, Goal Zimbabwe, Clover Leaf, Nyadire Teacher’s College, General Engineering Limited, ZBC, Zimpapers, Metropolitan Bank, MedTech, Zimbabwe Christian College, Windmill, Blueline Dry Cleaners, Zimbabwe Pharmaceuticals, Regency Group of Hotels, ZINARA, Air Zimbabwe, Meikles, CMED, Sino-Zim Cotton, Associated Newspapers, Econet Wireless and Sakunda Logistics.”
The government will soon enact the law which will see companies that ditched workers compensating them and even re instating them if the dismissals were not according to the conduct of the workers. – Seource-bulawayo24em