- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
- FORMER BOTSWANA PRESIDENT IAN KHAMASAYS THE SADC REGION MUST STEP IN TO SOLVE THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS as pressure mounts on President 'Ediot' Mnangagwa to hold talks with his rivals.
- MDC-T SEC GEN MWONZORA SAYS CHAMISA, is a hypocrite who pretends to hate Zanu-PF when, his transport company was contracted to ferry milk from late former President Robert Mugabe's dairy
- NONSENSE!-MNANGAGWA ZANU PF REGIME CLAIMS AT least 200 000 new houses will be constructed by 2023, while apartments that are unfit for human habitation will be rebuilt and informal settlements revamped as part of a raft of measures to overhaul Zimbabwe’s housing sector
Zanu PF United Kingdom Chapter has consoled the over 20 000 workers who lost their jobs after the Supreme Court of July 17 ruled in favour of Zuva Petroleum granting the company permission to fire workers at three months notice. In its FaceBook post the Zanu PF UK said workers take heart.
“The Labour Amendment bill which was gazetted on Friday obligates the employer who heartlessly threw you on the street without even the 3 months notice pay stop and think. Why?” said the chapter. “Because they still have to pay you a month’s salary for each year worked (at the very least). This is so even though they rushed to try to capitalise on the window between the Zuva judgement and State intervention. This is the roll of shame: TN Harlequin, Zimasco, Zisco, Steward Bank, Crest Poultry, Goal Zimbabwe, Clover Leaf, Nyadire Teacher’s College, General Engineering Limited, ZBC, Zimpapers, Metropolitan Bank, MedTech, Zimbabwe Christian College, Windmill, Blueline Dry Cleaners, Zimbabwe Pharmaceuticals, Regency Group of Hotels, ZINARA, Air Zimbabwe, Meikles, CMED, Sino-Zim Cotton, Associated Newspapers, Econet Wireless and Sakunda Logistics.”
The government will soon enact the law which will see companies that ditched workers compensating them and even re instating them if the dismissals were not according to the conduct of the workers. – Seource-bulawayo24em