- 'CHAMISA IS STAGE MANAGING , TO DRAW SYMPATHY FROM OTHER OPPOSITION POLITICIANS , who were now allegedly withdrawing from the MDC alliance and going back to their original parties'-Emmerson Mnangagwa
- CHAMISA'S COURT CHALLENGE AGAINST MNANGAGWA election victory will be heard on the 22nd of August 2018 at 10:00am.
- US SINGER 'QUEEN OF SOUL' ARETHA FRANKLIN (76) HAS DIED AFTER BATTLING CANCER The US singer, whose career spanned seven decades, passed away at her home in Detroit, Michigan, on Thursday, surrounded by her family.
- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA'S SECURITY HAS BEEN BEEFED UP, at all public functions, and all dignitaries, including his Zimbabwe government Cabinet ministers, have to be frisked by his Mnangwa's aides before they take seats near him.
- BREAKING NEWS: ZANU PF TO USE ITS MAJORITY IN PARLIAMENT TO MAKE NUMEROUS CONSTITUTIONAL CHANGES, including raising the minimum age for presidential aspirants from the current 40 year to 55, effectively making Chamisa (40) only eligible for Zimbabwe's presidential office in 2033.
Because we are non partisan, we will always tell it like it is no favours to any party, ruling or opposition, race, tribe, religion or other, and we are here for all Zimbabweans. Granted we are heading for the real political game changer, much awaited harmonised elections of 31 July 2018 and the outcome is actually an interesting reality about the future, and I’m sorry to say, the truth is all out before us and its clear, Mnangagwa has made it to the top, but the povo will not get crumbs below the high table table at which filthy rich Zanu pf, Mnangagwa, Militarised regime and securocrats regime sit, while massively supported by oppressive minded sympathisers,…wake up Zimbabweans! . We as Zimbabweans must just align ourselves progressively, have unity of purpose, unite all races, white, black any colour, tribe, religion and polical party around whoever wins, move the nation forward progressively as a uited people, beyond 30 July 2018, help whoever is the legitimate winner, rebuild Zimbabwe,..we are 37 years behind !…DISCUSS! …DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya