- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
Because we are non partisan, we will always tell it like it is no favours to any party, ruling or opposition, race, tribe, religion or other, and we are here for all Zimbabweans. Granted we are heading for the real political game changer, much awaited harmonised elections of 31 July 2018 and the outcome is actually an interesting reality about the future, and I’m sorry to say, the truth is all out before us and its clear, Mnangagwa has made it to the top, but the povo will not get crumbs below the high table table at which filthy rich Zanu pf, Mnangagwa, Militarised regime and securocrats regime sit, while massively supported by oppressive minded sympathisers,…wake up Zimbabweans! . We as Zimbabweans must just align ourselves progressively, have unity of purpose, unite all races, white, black any colour, tribe, religion and polical party around whoever wins, move the nation forward progressively as a uited people, beyond 30 July 2018, help whoever is the legitimate winner, rebuild Zimbabwe,..we are 37 years behind !…DISCUSS! …DISCUSS! By Sibusiso Ngwenya