- BUS DRIVER HIJACKS AND SETS SCHOOL BUS alight full of handcuffed children 'in retaliation' for migrant drownings
- CYCLONE IDAI VICTIMS (St Charles Lwanga High School students stranded with corpses)
- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
It is reported that at least 15 people, 4 are South Africans while 11 Malawians were injured when an Intercape Bus carrying 47 passengers from Joburg enroute to Malawi overturned along the Masvingo-Beitbridge highway, while attempting to avoid a head on collision with a haulage truck which had encroached onto the oncoming traffic lane . The haulage truck driver fled the scene of accidentMore news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.