- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
It is reported that at least 15 people, 4 are South Africans while 11 Malawians were injured when an Intercape Bus carrying 47 passengers from Joburg enroute to Malawi overturned along the Masvingo-Beitbridge highway, while attempting to avoid a head on collision with a haulage truck which had encroached onto the oncoming traffic lane . The haulage truck driver fled the scene of accidentMore news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.