- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
KOMBI ACCIDENT: NINE DEAD- Nine people died in an accident between a Greenfuel sugar cane truck and a commuter omnibus in Manzvire, close to 10km from Checheche, Manicaland Province today, while carrying 17 passengers instead of the authorised 15 passengers. Sibusiso Ngwenya