- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
POLITICAL parties, churches, civic groups and ordinary Zimbabweans have upped the pressure on President Robert Mugabe’s regime to abide by the country’s constitution which guarantees the safety of all citizens and immediately release journalist turned activist Itai Dzamara. After a well-attended prayer rally called for the firebrand activist at Zimbabwe Grounds on Saturday, the conveners of the meeting penned a declaration that called on the State to commit to finding Dzamara. They said, “The head…Read More