- Coronavirus: UK schools, colleges and nurseries to close from Friday until further notice,
- THE process of exhumation and reburials of the over 20,000 Gukurahundi Genocide graves is illegal, in violation of sections 110 and 111 of the Criminal Law (Codification and Reform) Act, which criminalises interference with graves and human remains and is no different from tampering with evidence in a crime. The perpetrators of the inhumane gukurahundi genocide must face justice for their crimes against humanity! Sibusiso Ngwenya
- 'NO ONE IS GOING TO SAVE ZIMBABWEANS but themselves', says Simba Makoni (SAM) who is regarded as one of the best ministers to preside over Zimbabwe's Treasury.
- ZIMBABWE'S TOXIC POLITICS AND INTOLERANT POLITICAL climate led to over 60 youths Chamisa aligned youths on Sunday night besieging and grabbing control of Harvest House now rechristened Morgan Richard Tsvangirai (MRT) House in central Harare,
- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
Morgan Tsvangirai the MDC-T leader and other political parties, the church and thousands of Zimbabweans converged to pray for Itai Dzamara at Zimbabwe grounds who was abducted on 9 March 2015 by state security agents.
Speaking at the prayer meeting, Tsvangirai said Dzamara has brought Zimbabweans together regardless of their political diversity. “What I see here is national convergence in our diversity, we are all saying Mugabe and his government are responsible. By the same spirit it means we can work together to rescue our nation from this messy.”
“I never thought that I will share the same platform with Jabulani Sibanda, but here we are, together, speaking the same language of change. ”
Leaders of other political parties who spoke at the prayer meeting said the government was culpable before publicly signing a declaration demanding the safe return of Dzamara.
Among the leaders who joined President Tsvangirai in speaking against the abduction were former war veterans leader Jabulani Sibanda, Zapu Vice President, Ms Emilia Mukaratirwa, former Hurungwe West MP, Temba Mliswa, Transform Zimbabwe President, Jacob Ngarivhume and civic society leaders.
Mavambo Kusile Dawn (MKD) President, Dr Simba Makoni read the joint statement signed by leaders of six political parties which included Dr Makoni himself, President Tsvangirai MDC-T, Dydimus Mutasa of People First, Jacob Ngarivhume of Transform Zimbabwe, Dumiso Dabengwa of Zapu and Tendai Biti the Secretary General of MDC Renewal.
In the statement, the leaders said the State was liable for the disappearance of Dzamara and urged the government to comply with the High Court order to periodically update the nation on its efforts.
Tsvangirai’s wife later handed over groceries and cash donated by Zimbabweans to the Dzamara family.Source: Byo24News