- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
PRESIDENT Robert Mugabe has been slammed for “bribing” the armed forces through continuously awarding them bonuses ahead of the rest of the government workforce. Political opponents and civil servants groups say the unpopular decision has betrayed the veteran leader’s constant fears for an armed rebellion from within the country’s military. “It is clear that our government is afraid of soldiers. It tends to prioritise soldiers because they have guns,” Progressive Teachers Union of Zimbabwe (PTUZ)…Read More