- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
- 'ZIM descends into a banana republic with military leaders and political leaders running militias who command some sections of the armed forces'
- '4armed robbers George Machanyangwa (37), Harmony Nyati (29), Polite Madamombe (34) and Titus Mashava (42) shot dead by police in Kwekwe'.
Board members of several parastatals face imminent dismissal as Government flexes its muscle to stem corruption through the National Code on Corporate Governance. This week alone, board members from three parastatals were fired for corruption, gross abuse of financial resources and poor corporate governance. The code, which came into effect in April, provides a framework for corporate conduct for both the public and private sectors focusing mainly on issues of corruption, corporate disclosure, communication and…Read More