- IRAN’S PARLIAMENT has approved the ‘hijab and chastity' bill’; with harsh punishments for violations for violators of a mandatory dress code, including fines and prison terms.
- NELSON Chamisa, who leads (CCC) a party with neither structures nor constitution, was ejected from a Belvedere house due to failure to pay rentals
- RISHI Sunak has announced green policy changes
- BROOKE BRUK JOHNSON (21) wins Miss Universe Zimbabwe 2023
- VICTORIA FALLS residents accuse CHAMISA of dictatorial tendencies and seeking to impose non local candidates ahead of polls
Grace Mugabe, arguably now the Defacto president of Zimbabwe continues to flex muscle in a bid to prop up her aged husband despot President Robert Mugabe in public. She is now regularly seen holding the 91year old’s hand to steady him in public. Mugabe is obviously not the agile young man he once was decades ago, if not nigh to a century . acse proven by his memory lapse episodes in speech giving where he can either jumble…Read More