- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
HIGHER and Tertiary Education Minister Jonathan Moyo Saturday defied President Robert Mugabe’s call for his lieutenants not to use the internet to castigate each other. Mugabe in his address to the Zanu PF Central Committee Wednesday ordered his comrades off social media. Said the veteran leader: “If you want to depend on the Internet for your own direction then you are being wrong-minded. “Let us also not undermine each other.” But Moyo used his Twitter…Read More