- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
The outgoing Chairman of the African Union, President Mugabe, has been elected Rapporteur of the AU Bureau for 2016, keeping him in the leadership of the continental bloc for yet another year. After revealing that President Idriss Déby Itno of Chad would succeed him as the AU Chair, President Mugabe was himself announced as Rapporteur. This means President Mugabe will have been on the AU Bureau for three years by the end of 2016, having been…Read More