- 'ZIMBABWE'S RESETTLED FARMERS will no longer get free assistance from government, such as seed, fertiliser, diesel and tractors amongst other agricultural inputs, as the command agriculture programme is "riddled with corruption'-Zimbabwe's minister of finance Mthuli Ncube
- CHAMISA vs KHUPE MDCC-T LEADERSHIP feud is still a major issue in parliarment.
- 'THE ONE WHO FELLED MUGABE' Zimbabwe's vice president RTD Gen Chiwenga has been flown back to Zimbabwe from hospital in South Africa.
- NEW NURSING REQUIREMENTS: Zimbabwe's government has tightened nursing entry requirements.
- ZIMBABWE CONSTITUTION COURT REPEALS SECTION 27 OF POSA and outlaws police bans on protests.
Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Minister Professor Jonathan Moyo heaved a sigh of relief yesterday after the Constitutional Court suspended his arrest until a determination of his application challenging the constitutionality of the arrest.Prof Moyo was briefly arrested by the Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC) on Wednesday after he presented himself to the anti-corruption body. He was supposed to appear at the Harare Magistrates’ Courts yesterday for initial remand, but was away…Read More