- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Zanu-PF began its 16th Annual National People’s Conference with a crunch Politburo meeting in Harare yesterday, which discussed pertinent socio-economic issues affecting the country and the party. The conference enters its second day today with a Central Committee meeting at the party’s headquarters in Harare. President Mugabe will officially open the conference in Masvingo on Friday. The 305th Politburo meeting yesterday also saw the revolutionary party concluding all disciplinary cases that were before the…Read More